Where Am I?

(timehop photo from undetermined time)

Sometimes I don't even know what I want to say.
There must have been something.

I start many draft posts, but lose my path and never post them.

Every day I wish we were at Disney, or on a Cruise... or at the very least have a vacation planned.
Patience (Grasshopper).

In January, I began a new Instagram FreedomIn19 - since June 29, 2018, we have been working on debt, and every day/month we get closer to our goal of being debt free in 2019.

At the end of this journey, we will have lots of travel and cruises to look forward to!
For every holiday I have been requesting Disney Gift CArds, and we officially have enough to put a deposit down on a 2020 cruise!!

I am sure you all know, we were meant to be on the Disney Fantasy on February 2nd for a 7-Night Star Wars Day at Sea cruise, but financially needed to cancel.

That was the best Cruise we have never been on!!
We may not have physically been on the cruise ship but we sure pretended we were!
From breakfast at Cabanas and unlimited self serve ice cream on deck 11... To Star Wars Day at Sea on Thursday!


It was fun to pretend we were there, but I will definitely enjoy planning the next real cruise!



'til next time,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relay For Life

Work in Progress

Overload