Where we could have been

Back in October, I shared about Dreams and Fantasies...

Right now, we were supposed to be starting our journey up to Port Canaveral for our 7-Night Caribbean "Star Wars Day at Sea" Cruise!

I could just cry, I want to be there so bad!
I honestly don't know what it is, but I just long to be on a Disney Cruise again!




Tyler even still has all of next week off of work
Lucky Duck!!



I would like to say my next week would be no different from any other... but I will probably watch the DCL webcams like crazy and think "we should've been there", and I will probably watch Star Wars every chance I can.

Due to finances, we had to cancel that cruise, but we have come SO FAR in the last 7 months and I am currently looking at a 2020 Star Wars Cruise!!!

Every Christmas and Birthday, I request Disney Gift Cards as often as possible! And we currently have enough to put a deposit on a future cruise!! Thank you to our family!! (keep 'em coming 😉)

Til next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relay For Life

Work in Progress

Overload