Have you ever put so much on your plate that you don't know where to start?? Well, Hello! That is me! Some of you may already know me: I am married with 2 kids; a full-time job; Relay for Life Committee Event Leadership Co-Lead, active Team Captain, and Avid Fundraiser Planner; (can I use that as a title?!) blogger (very occasionally) at Healthy Higgins ; and now HERE ! (let's not forget all the dreams I am saving inside that pipe! - you know the one!) I started my Healthy Higgins blog on Aug 29, 2012 (yikes!) and I was starting a healthy lifestyle journey (which I am still walking - slowly). Once I had a baby in 2014, who's not so much a baby anymore, I just lost track and stopped blogging practically altogether (I have a number of drafts sitting unfinished!). However, after discovering the Disney Cruise Line in the summer of 2017, I became hooked ... more on that later, but it's what brings me here today! I want to find a way to share everything I know...
Comments
Post a Comment