Work in Progress

Has it really been over 6 months since my last post??

You might have noticed the new name...
Turns out there is a trademark on the name, and I was unaware. I have apologized and changed everything right away, but will need to figure out my next steps... what will the new name be? what is my direction?



A lot of things have happened in the last few months. We had been house-hunting, in and out of contract on a house, and listed our own house!
July 25th, 2019 - we officially bought our NEW home and sold our OLD home on the same day!

Slowly, but surely, we are settling in and enjoying the pool and shorter commute!


5 days after moving in, we left for a week in Colorado (*watch out for that post!), which had been planned for months.












5 days after returning, the new school year started, on my birthday!!
We now have an 8th Grader and Kindergartener!!! Where has the time gone?!



With all that being said - today is the day the applications for Disney Parks Moms Panel opens!! I have applied for the last 3 years and I hope this is my year to advance to Round Two!

Please cross your fingers for my application to Disney Parks Moms Panel - I would be ecstatic to be able to share my love, passion, and knowledge with others!

I would love to welcome you all to follow me on Twitter. I have been there for 10 years (umm whaat?!) - and I plan on becoming more active!

That's all for today! Hope to see you soon!
Stay Magical!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relay For Life

Overload